Keystone Oaks SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Keystone Oaks SD School District serving 1,899 students in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 19% of the student body (majority Asian and Hispanic), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Keystone Oaks SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Dormont Elementary School3200 Annapolis Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Grades: K-5 | 370 students
- Pittsburgh Fred L Aiken Elementary School881 Greentree Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Grades: K-5 | 205 students
- Pittsburgh Keystone Oaks High School1000 Kelton Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Grades: 9-12 | 606 students
- Pittsburgh Keystone Oaks Middle School1002 Kelton Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Grades: 6-8 | 426 students
- Pittsburgh Myrtle Ave School3724 Myrtle Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
Grades: K-5 | 292 students
|School District Name||Keystone Oaks SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,899 students|
|# of Teachers||147 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||901 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||998 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||106 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||97 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||58 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,547 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||90 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||158|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||141|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||131|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||165|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||145|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||137|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||139|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||159|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||155|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||153|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Keystone Oaks SD School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,110 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,066 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$36 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$44 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,110||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$21,066||$12,924|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.