York Co of Technology School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by York Co of Technology School District serving 1,670 students in York, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
York Co of Technology School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- York York Co School Of Technology 2179 South Queen Street
York, PA 17402
Grades: 9-12 | 1670 students
|School District Name||York Co of Technology School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,670 students|
|# of Teachers||111 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||845 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||825 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||12 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||306 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||140 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,042 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||168 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||467|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||431|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||405|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||367|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,008 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,887 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$22 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$22 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,008||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$13,887||$12,924|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.