Perkiomen Valley Ms-west
- Perkiomen Valley Ms-west's student population of 612 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Perkiomen Valley Ms-west's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#990 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Perkiomen Valley SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schwenksville Schwenksville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 531 students
55 2nd Street
Schwenksville, PA 19473
(610)879-8770 2.4 K-5 531
- Royersford Western Montgomery Ctc Grades: 9-12
77 Graterford Rd
Royersford, PA 19468
(610)489-7272 3.1 9-12 n/a
- Royersford Evans Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 616 students
125 Sunset Rd
Royersford, PA 19468
(610)705-6012 3.4 PK-4 616
- Frederick New Hanover-upper Frederick Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 786 students
2547 Big Rd
Frederick, PA 19435
(610)754-9580 3.6 K-6 786
- Harleysville Salford Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 456 students
2721 Barndt Rd
Harleysville, PA 19438
(610)287-9197 3.6 K-5 456
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.