Pershing Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 292 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Pershing Elementary School?
292 students attend Pershing Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
79% of Pershing Elementary School students are White, 10% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pershing Elementary School?
Pershing Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Pershing Elementary School offer ?
Pershing Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Pershing Elementary School part of?
Pershing Elementary School is part of St. Joseph School District.
Review Pershing Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities