Pine Acres Early Childhood Center
- Pine Acres Early Childhood Center's student population of 229 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Acres Early Childhood Center's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deptford Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wenonah Oak Valley Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 376 students
525 College Blvd
Wenonah, NJ 08090
(856)415-9218 0.7 2-6 376
- Wenonah Wenonah Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 177 students
200 N Clinton Ave
Wenonah, NJ 08090
(856)468-6000 1.0 K-6 177
- Woodbury Green-fields Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 502 students
15 Hill Lane
Woodbury, NJ 08096
(856)845-7929 1.4 3-4 502
- Woodbury Heights Woodbury Heights Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 210 students
100 Academy Ave
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
(856)848-2610 1.6 K-6 210
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.