Plainfield Elementary School
- Plainfield Elementary School's student population of 197 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Plainfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#74 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plainfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartland Hartland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 340 students
97 Martinsville Road
Hartland, VT 05048
(802)436-2255 6.5 PK-8 340
- Lebanon Lebanon Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 469 students
3 Moulton Avenue
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)448-3056 7.1 5-8 469
- Lebanon Ledyard Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
39 Hanover Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)727-4772 7.1 9-12 33
- Grantham Grantham Village School Grades: K-6 | 205 students
75 Learning Dr.
Grantham, NH 03753
(603)863-1681 7.5 K-6 205
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.