Point Road School
- Point Road School's student population of 467 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||467 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Point Road School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Little Silver Boro School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oceanport Maple Place Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 275 students
Maple Place, 2 Maple Place
Oceanport, NJ 07757
(732)229-0267 1.1 5-8 275
- Little Silver Markham Place Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 378 students
95 Markham Place
Little Silver, NJ 07739
(732)741-7112 1.5 5-8 378
- Little Silver Red Bank Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 1211 students
101 Ridge Road
Little Silver, NJ 07739
(732)842-8000 1.6 9-12 1211
- Monmouth Beach Monmouth Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 251 students
7 Hastings Place
Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750
(732)222-6139 1.7 PK-8 251
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.