Polaris At Ebert Elementary School
Polaris At Ebert Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Polaris At Ebert Elementary School's student population of 333 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Polaris At Ebert Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,704 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 In The County Of Denver And State Of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Academy Of Urban Learning Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
2417 W. 29th Ave
Denver, CO 80211
(303)282-0900 0.4 9-12 126
- Denver University Preparatory School Grades: K-5 | 363 students
2409 Arapahoe Street
Denver, CO 80205
(303)292-0463 0.5 K-5 363
- Denver Gilliam School Grades: 5-12 | 1 students
Denver, CO 80205
(303)294-8930 0.7 5-12 1
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.