Polaris At Ebert Elementary School
Polaris At Ebert Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Polaris At Ebert Elementary School's student population of 333 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Polaris At Ebert Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,704 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 In The County Of Denver And State Of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Academy Of Urban Learning Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
2417 W. 29th Ave
Denver, CO 80211
(303)282-0900 0.4 9-12 126
- Denver University Preparatory School Grades: K-5 | 363 students
2409 Arapahoe Street
Denver, CO 80205
(303)292-0463 0.5 K-5 363
- Denver Gilliam School Grades: 5-12 | 1 students
Denver, CO 80205
(303)294-8930 0.7 5-12 1
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.