Ponderosa Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 396 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in OR
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% OR state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% OR state average).
How many students attend Ponderosa Elementary School?
396 students attend Ponderosa Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Ponderosa Elementary School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ponderosa Elementary School?
Ponderosa Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Oregon state average of 17:1.
What grades does Ponderosa Elementary School offer ?
Ponderosa Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Ponderosa Elementary School part of?
Ponderosa Elementary School is part of Bend-Lapine Administrative School District 1.
Review Ponderosa Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities