Portland Arthur Academy Charter School
- Portland Arthur Academy Charter School's student population of 165 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Portland Arthur Academy Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#336 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Portland SD 1J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Vestal Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 381 students
161 Ne 82nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
(503)916-6437 0.6 K-8 381
- Portland Creative Science School Grades: K-8 | 492 students
1231 Se 92nd Ave
Portland, OR 97216
(503)916-6431 0.8 K-8 492
- Portland Harrison Park School Grades: K-8 | 675 students
2225 Se 87th Ave
Portland, OR 97216
(503)916-5700 0.8 K-8 675
- Portland Mt Tabor Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 730 students
5800 Se Ash St
Portland, OR 97215
(503)916-5646 1.0 6-8 730
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.