Prairie Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 271 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Prairie Elementary School?
271 students attend Prairie Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Prairie Elementary School students are White, 10% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Prairie Elementary School?
Prairie Elementary School has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Prairie Elementary School offer ?
Prairie Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
Review Prairie Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities