Prichard Elementary School
- Prichard Elementary School's student population of 145 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Prichard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WAYNE COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Catlettsburg Ponderosa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 383 students
16701 Ponderosa Dr
Catlettsburg, KY 41129
(606)928-2330 8.3 K-5 383
- Kenova Buffalo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 480 students
331 Buffalo Creek Road
Kenova, WV 25530
(304)429-2911 8.4 PK-5 480
- Kenova Buffalo Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 302 students
298 Buffalo Creek Road
Kenova, WV 25530
(304)429-6062 8.5 6-8 302
- Louisa Fallsburg Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
6869 N Hwy 3
Louisa, KY 41230
(606)826-2351 8.9 PK-8 287
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.