Princeton Elementary School
Princeton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Princeton Elementary School's student population of 355 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Princeton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#1223 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George's County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Washington Avalon Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 378 students
7302 Webster Lane
Fort Washington, MD 20744
(301)449-4970 1.2 PK-6 378
- Suitland Benjamin D. Foulois Academy Grades: K-8 | 538 students
4601 Beauford Rd
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)817-0300 1.2 K-8 538
- Andrews Air Force Base Imagine Andrews Public Charter Grades: K-8 | 494 students
4701 San Antonio Blvd
Andrews Air Force Base, MD 20762
(301)350-6002 1.2 K-8 494
- Suitland Imagine Foundations At Morningside Pcs Grades: K-7 | 513 students
6900 Ames St Se
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)817-0544 1.3 K-7 513
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.