Quemado High School
- The student population of 59 students has declined by 14% over five years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.45 is more than the state average of 0.38. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Quemado Independent s School District's student population of 124 students has decreased by 15% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 81% has decreased from 98% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $21,266 is higher than the state average of $12,921. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,234 is higher than the state average of $12,586. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Quemado Independent s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||124||353|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$21,266||$12,921|
|District Spending / Student||$20,234||$12,586|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
QuemadoQuemado Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 55 students
No Street Address
Quemado, NM 87829
PinehillPine Hill SchoolsGrades: KG-12
Po Box 220
Pinehill, NM 87357
DatilDatil Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 10 students
Datil, NM 87821
SeboyetaSeboyeta Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 70 students
Hc 77 Box 43
Seboyeta, NM 87055
ReserveReserve Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 61 students
Po Box 350
Reserve, NM 87830
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.