Ramtown Elementary School
- Ramtown Elementary School's student population of 388 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||388 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ramtown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#633 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Howell Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Howell Greenville Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 295 students
210 Ramtown Greenville Road
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)202-1745 0.0 K-2 295
- Howell Howell Township Middle School South Grades: 6-8 | 979 students
220 Ramtown-greenville Road
Howell, NJ 07731
(732)836-1327 0.4 6-8 979
- Lakewood Piner Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 594 students
1141 E County Line Road
Lakewood, NJ 08701
(732)364-2400 0.7 PK-1 594
- Brick Lanes Mill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 541 students
1891 Lanes Mill Rd
Brick, NJ 08724
(732)785-3000 1.6 K-5 541
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.