Randolph Elementary School
- Randolph Elementary School's student population of 407 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Randolph Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#656 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Topeka Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Whitson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 457 students
1725 Sw Arnold Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)438-4570 0.6 PK-5 457
- Topeka Lowman Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 319 students
1101 Sw Garfield Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)235-7060 0.9 PK-5 319
- Topeka Capital City Grades: 6-12 | 113 students
500 Sw Tuffy Kellog Dr
Topeka, KS 66606
(785)295-3600 1.4 6-12 113
I have a kindergartener at Randolph and am quite impressed with the teachers and principle. They have program were they have the fifth graders mentor the kindergarteners. It really works great. Also music and PE everyday. My daughter really loves it there and made the transition with flying colors. Mrs. Bartley is a great teacher!! Academics and honor program are great.
- Posted by Parent - smoki
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.