Robinson Middle School
Robinson Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Robinson Middle School's student population of 429 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robinson Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#1187 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Topeka Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Topeka Topeka High School Grades: 9-12 | 1856 students
800 Sw 10th St
Topeka, KS 66612
(785)295-3150 0.6 9-12 1856
- Topeka Lowman Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 319 students
1101 Sw Garfield Ave
Topeka, KS 66604
(785)235-7060 0.7 PK-5 319
- Topeka Williams Science And Fine Arts Magnet School Grades: PK-5 | 585 students
1301 Se Monroe St
Topeka, KS 66612
(785)235-7330 0.9 PK-5 585
Mrs. Austin and Ms. Hazleton work very hard to make this school a place of learning and growing for students. Like any school, some of the students face challenges from outside the school environment. Parents and Guardians need to step up and help improve attendance, discipline, and scholastic issues. Basically, parental involvement needs to improve. The administration and staff are always working to improve the learning environment, but they can not do it alone. If you have a child at Robinson, please get involved. Your children are young and in school once! Don't be shy about your students education...roll up your sleeves and help them succeed! Aren't your kids worth the extra effort? Of course they are!
- Posted by Parent - phaat
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.