Rather L High School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 258 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% TX state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% TX state average).
How many students attend Rather L High School?
258 students attend Rather L High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of Rather L High School students are White, 35% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rather L High School?
Rather L High School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Rather L High School offer ?
Rather L High School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Rather L High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities