Finley-oates Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 521 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% TX state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% TX state average).
How many students attend Finley-oates Elementary School?
521 students attend Finley-oates Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Finley-oates Elementary School students are White, 29% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Finley-oates Elementary School?
Finley-oates Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Finley-oates Elementary School offer ?
Finley-oates Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
Review Finley-oates Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities