Dodd City School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 337 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in TX)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% TX state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% TX state average).
What is the graduation rate of Dodd City School?
The graduation rate of Dodd City School is 80%, which is lower than the Texas state average of 89%.
How many students attend Dodd City School?
337 students attend Dodd City School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
85% of Dodd City School students are White, 10% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dodd City School?
Dodd City School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Dodd City School offer ?
Dodd City School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Dodd City School part of?
Dodd City School is part of Dodd City Independent School District.
Review Dodd City School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities