Regan Intermediate School
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 686 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in NY
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
66% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 54% NY state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NY state average).
How many students attend Regan Intermediate School?
686 students attend Regan Intermediate School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Regan Intermediate School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Regan Intermediate School?
Regan Intermediate School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the New York state average of 12:1.
What grades does Regan Intermediate School offer ?
Regan Intermediate School offers enrollment in grades 3-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Regan Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities