Reginald Bennett Elementary School
- Reginald Bennett Elementary School's student population of 313 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-6|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Reginald Bennett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3335 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ONTEORA CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boiceville Onteora High School Grades: 9-12 | 418 students
4166 Rt 28
Boiceville, NY 12412
(845)657-2373 0.0 9-12 418
- Phoenicia Phoenicia Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 133 students
11 School Lane
Phoenicia, NY 12464
(845)688-5580 6.0 K-3 133
- Woodstock Woodstock Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 217 students
8 W Hurley Rd
Woodstock, NY 12498
(845)679-2316 8.3 K-3 217
- Hurley Ernest C Myer School Grades: K-4 | 203 students
121 Schoolhouse Ln
Hurley, NY 12443
(845)331-6905 12.2 K-4 203
- Accord Marbletown Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 350 students
12 Pinebush Rd
Accord, NY 12404
(845)687-0284 12.4 PK-3 350
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.