Regional Day School
- Regional Day School's student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 27% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
- Regional Day School's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Educational Services Commission of Morris County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morristown Frelinghuysen Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1121 students
West Hanover Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973)292-2200 0.0 6-8 1121
- Morristown Morris Co Youth Center Grades: 9-10 | 4 students
460 West Hanover Ave
Morristown, NJ 07963
(973)285-2959 0.1 9-10 4
- Morris Plains Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital Grades: 11-12 | 4 students
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
(201)538-4298 0.7 11-12 4
- Morristown Morris Regional School Grades: M
15 Jean St
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973)631-6410 1.0 M n/a
- Randolph Shongum School Grades: K-5 | 454 students
9 Arrow Place
Randolph, NJ 07869
(973)895-2322 1.6 K-5 454
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.