Rensselaer Junior/senior High School
- The student population of 404 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.54 is less than the state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rensselaer City School District's student population of 1,088 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 72% has increased from 64% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $21,067 in this district is less than the state average of $23,859. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $19,039 is less than the state average of $24,841. The district spending/student has grown by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Rensselaer City School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,088||935|
|District Total Revenue||$24 MM||$29 MM|
|District Spending||$22 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$21,067||$23,859|
|District Spending / Student||$19,039||$24,841|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RensselaerVan Rensselaer Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 684 students
25 Van Rensselaer Dr
Rensselaer, NY 12144
- AlbanyArbor Hill Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 389 students
1 Arbor Dr
Albany, NY 12207
- AlbanyKipp Technical Valley Charter SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 289 students
1 Dudley Heights
Albany, NY 12210
- AlbanyNorth Albany AcademyGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
570 N Pearl St
Albany, NY 12204
- AlbanyGiffen Memorial Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 470 students
274 S Pearl St
Albany, NY 12202