Rensselaer Junior/senior High School
- The student population of 404 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.54 is more than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rensselaer City School District's student population of 1,088 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 72% has decreased from 95% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $18,499 in this district is less than the state average of $32,940. The district revenue/student has declined by 28% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,863 is less than the state average of $31,547. The district spending/student has declined by 14% over four years.
|School District Name||Rensselaer City School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,088||935|
|District Total Revenue||$20 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$18,499||$32,940|
|District Spending / Student||$17,863||$31,547|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RensselaerVan Rensselaer Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 684 students
25 Van Rensselaer Dr
Rensselaer, NY 12144
AlbanyArbor Hill Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 389 students
1 Arbor Dr
Albany, NY 12207
AlbanyKipp Technical Valley Charter SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 289 students
1 Dudley Heights
Albany, NY 12210
AlbanyNorth Albany AcademyGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
570 N Pearl St
Albany, NY 12204
AlbanyGiffen Memorial Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 470 students
274 S Pearl St
Albany, NY 12202