Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District serving 208 students in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Rhode Island state average of 40%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Providence Trinity Academy Performing Art 158 Messer Street
Providence, RI 02909
Grades: 7-12 | 208 students
|School District Name||Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||208|
|# of Teachers||18|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||88|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||120|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||6|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||138|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||49|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||5|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||24|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 57 school districts in Rhode Island (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (RI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $23,534 is higher than the state average of $22,026. The school district revenue/student has grown by 27% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $23,010 is less than the state average of $23,620. The school district spending/student has grown by 27% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (RI)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$30 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$32 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$23,534||$22,026|
|Spending / Student||$23,010||$23,620|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.