- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Minority Enrollment: 62%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 1% in AZ)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Rillito Center ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rillito Center's ranking?
What schools are Rillito Center often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Rillito Center?
How many students attend Rillito Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rillito Center?
What grades does Rillito Center offer ?
What school district is Rillito Center part of?
Review Rillito Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities