Rincon Vista Middle School
- Rincon Vista Middle School's student population of 664 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rincon Vista Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#292 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vail Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Mesquite Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 673 students
9455 E. Rita Road
Tucson, AZ 85747
(520)879-2100 2.6 PK-5 673
- Tucson Pima County Jted At Indian Oasis Grades: 9-12 | 3 students
10701 E. Maryann Cleveland Way
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)879-2042 3.6 9-12 3
- Tucson Esmond Station School Grades: PK-8 | 544 students
9400 S. Atterbury Wash Way
Tucson, AZ 85747
(520)879-3400 4.1 PK-8 544
- Tucson Ppep Tec - Victor Soltero Learning Center Grades: 9-12
8677 E. Golf Links, Suites 101
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520)290-9167 4.4 9-12 n/a
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.