River Valley Arena Community Elementary School
- River Valley Arena Community Elementary School's student population of 107 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- River Valley Arena Community Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#975 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mazomanie Mazomanie Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 158 students
314 Anne St
Mazomanie, WI 53560
(608)767-2737 5.8 3-5 158
- Spring Green River Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 439 students
660 Varsity Blvd
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2554 8.3 9-12 439
- Spring Green River Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 288 students
660 W Daley St
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2556 8.3 6-8 288
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.