River Valley Elementary School
- River Valley Elementary School's student population of 317 students has grown by 123% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- River Valley Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,029 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1255 out of 2029 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Green River Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 277 students
660 W Daley St
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2556 0.0 6-8 277
- Spring Green River Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
660 Varsity Blvd
Spring Green, WI 53588
(608)588-2554 0.2 9-12 431
- Plain River Valley Early Learning Center Grades: PK-K | 122 students
1370 Cherry St
Plain, WI 53577
(608)546-2228 6.8 PK-K 122
- Arena River Valley Arena Community Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 97 students
314 Willow St
Arena, WI 53503
(608)753-2361 8.3 PK-5 97
- Prairie Du Sac Tower Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 221 students
S9033 Denzer Rd
Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578
(608)643-1997 13.1 PK-5 221
If you child is bullied in Spring Green Elementary, that is just the way they want it. I reported my child's year long bullying, and wasn't supported by the teacher or the guidance counselor or the principal. In fact, I became bullied myself for daring to upset the status quo.
- Posted by Parent - avilk
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.