Robert E Peary School
- Robert E Peary School's student population of 536 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 120 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||120 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert E Peary School's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NYC SPECIAL SCHOOLS - DISTRICT 75 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ridgewood P.S. 239 Grades: PK-5 | 585 students
17-15 Weirfield St
Ridgewood, NY 11385
(718)417-2840 0.1 PK-5 585
- Brooklyn Academy Of Urban Planning Grades: 9-12 | 189 students
400 Irving Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11237
(718)381-7100 0.3 9-12 189
- New York Urban Assembly New York Harbor School Grades: 9-12 | 458 students
10 South St-slip 7
New York, NY 10004
(212)458-0800 0.3 9-12 458
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.