- Robinson School's student population of 327 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robinson School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#349 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grand Haven Area Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allendale Evergreen Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 840 students
10690 Learning Ln
Allendale, MI 49401
(616)892-3470 6.0 K-3 840
- Spring Lake Jeffers Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 390 students
14429 Leonard Rd
Spring Lake, MI 49456
(616)846-5503 6.2 K-4 390
- Allendale Oakwood Intermediate Grades: 4-5 | 394 students
10505 Learning Ln
Allendale, MI 49401
(616)892-3475 6.2 4-5 394
- Grand Haven Peach Plains School Grades: K-4 | 347 students
15849 Comstock St
Grand Haven, MI 49417
(616)850-5800 6.2 K-4 347
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.