Rocky Mountain High School
- Rocky Mountain High School's student population of 317 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rocky Mountain High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#276 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Big Horn County #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cowley Rocky Mountain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 314 students
101 South Division
Cowley, WY 82420
(307)548-2211 0.1 PK-5 314
- Lovell Lovell Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 339 students
Lovell, WY 82431
(307)548-2247 4.8 K-5 339
- Lovell Lovell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 169 students
325 West 9th
Lovell, WY 82431
(307)548-6553 4.9 6-8 169
- Powell Powell High School Grades: 9-12 | 514 students
1151 E 7th Street
Powell, WY 82435
(307)764-6181 15.9 9-12 514
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.