Lovell Elementary School
Lovell Elementary School serves 337 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Lovell Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in Wyoming for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 70-74% (which is higher than the Wyoming state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 65-69% (which is higher than the Wyoming state average of 56%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the Wyoming state level of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Wyoming state average of 22% (majority Hispanic).
Lovell Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wyoming for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Lovell Elementary School's student population of 337 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Lovell Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 314 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Lovell Elementary School is 0.25, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.38. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WY)
Overall Testing Rank
#31 out of 314 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WY Dept. of Education
Review Lovell Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Top 10 Challenges Facing Public School Teachers In 2017
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.
What Are the Top 5 Trends in Elementary School Education?
Education is constantly growing, changing, and evolving. Keep reading to learn about five of the most current trends in elementary education.
Does Your High-Schooler Have Executive Functioning Issues?
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.