Rogers Elementary School
- Rogers Elementary School's student population of 408 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rogers Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#129 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkley Berkley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1338 students
2325 Catalpa Dr
Berkley, MI 48072
(248)837-8100 0.3 9-12 1338
- Huntington Woods Burton Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 492 students
26315 Scotia Rd
Huntington Woods, MI 48070
(248)837-8600 0.7 K-12 492
- Berkley Anderson Middle School Grades: 6-12 | 588 students
3205 Catalpa Dr
Berkley, MI 48072
(248)837-8200 0.8 6-12 588
- Oak Park Norup International School Grades: K-12 | 769 students
14450 Manhattan St
Oak Park, MI 48237
(248)837-8300 1.1 K-12 769
- Royal Oak Addams Elementary And Ecc Grades: K-12 | 469 students
2222 West Webster Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248)288-3100 1.2 K-12 469
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.