Rolling Terrace Elementary School
- Rolling Terrace Elementary School's student population of 892 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||892 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rolling Terrace Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#900 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring New Hampshire Estates Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 459 students
8720 Carroll Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20903
(240) 740-1580 0.4 PK-2 459
- Silver Spring Oak View Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 471 students
400 E Wayne Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20901
(301) 650-6434 0.6 3-5 471
- Hyattsville Langley Park/mccormick Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 857 students
8201 15th Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20783
(301) 445-8423 0.8 PK-6 857
- Silver Spring Montgomery Knolls Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 493 students
807 Daleview Dr
Silver Spring, MD 20901
(240) 740-0840 0.8 PK-2 493
I have met the principle before from this school, and she was very unprofessional and rude. She always made it seems like she was better than me and made me feel uncomfortable. I decided to go to another school for my child for a better education and a more professional staff.
- Posted by Parent - Daniel
I like art because you learn how o draw and you will get better and better.I am making a story and I am drawing un the story so I hope my best frind like it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Tibian
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.