Rosemead High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,787 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Graduation Rate: 93% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 46% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 71% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Rosemead High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Rosemead High School's ranking?
Rosemead High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
46% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 71% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Rosemead High School?
The graduation rate of Rosemead High School is 93%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Rosemead High School?
1,787 students attend Rosemead High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
52% of Rosemead High School students are Hispanic, 45% of students are Asian, 2% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rosemead High School?
Rosemead High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Rosemead High School offer ?
Rosemead High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Rosemead High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Rosemead High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities