Ross Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 181 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Ross Elementary School?
181 students attend Ross Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of Ross Elementary School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Asian, 14% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are White, 5% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ross Elementary School?
Ross Elementary School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Ross Elementary School offer ?
Ross Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Ross Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities