Round Rock Elementary School
- Round Rock Elementary School's student population of 57 students has declined by 55% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Round Rock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1706 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Red Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Many Farms Many Farms High School Grades: 9-12 | 464 students
Many Farms, AZ 86538
(928)781-6226 13.0 9-12 464
- Lukachukai Lukachukai Community School Grades: K-8 | 420 students
Navajo Route 13
Lukachukai, AZ 86507
(928)787-4400 14.7 K-8 420
- Chinle Many Farms Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 476 students
Us Highway 191
Chinle, AZ 86503
(928)674-9600 16.1 PK-8 476
- Rock Point Rock Point Community School Grades: K-12 | 405 students
Po Box 560 - Highway 191
Rock Point, AZ 86545
(928)659-4221 16.6 K-12 405
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.