Rudolph Rivera Elementary School
- Rudolph Rivera Elementary School's student population of 678 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||678 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rudolph Rivera Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#6025 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Merced City Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merced Merced High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,729 student
205 W. Olive Ave.
Merced, CA 95344
(209) 325-1000 0.8 9-12 1,729
- Merced Allan Peterson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 676 students
848 E. Donna Dr.
Merced, CA 95340
(209) 385-6700 1.2 K-6 676
- Merced John C. Fremont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 570 students
1120 W. 22nd St.
Merced, CA 95340
(209) 385-6627 1.3 K-6 570
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.