Ruth M Schneider Elementary School
- Ruth M Schneider Elementary School's student population of 256 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ruth M Schneider Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1431 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Ridge Cusd 18 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmer City Blue Ridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 231 students
411 N John St
Farmer City, IL 61842
(309)928-2622 0.1 9-12 231
- Mansfield Blue Ridge Intermediate-jr High School Grades: 4-8 | 280 students
Po Box 69
Mansfield, IL 61854
(217)489-5201 8.0 4-8 280
- Weldon Deland-weldon Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 33 students
2311 N 300 East Rd
Weldon, IL 61882
(217)736-2401 8.4 7-8 33
- Le Roy Leroy Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 130 students
505 E Center St
Le Roy, IL 61752
(309)962-2911 9.1 7-8 130
Nearby Homes for Sale
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.