Rutherford High School
Rutherford High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Rutherford High School's student population of 1,090 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,090 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rutherford High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2804 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Panama City Everitt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 679 students
608 School Ave
Panama City, FL 32401
(850)767-3776 0.5 6-8 679
- Panama City Springfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 465 students
520 School Ave
Panama City, FL 32401
(850)767-4575 0.6 PK-5 465
- Panama City Cedar Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 488 students
2826 E 15th St
Panama City, FL 32405
(850)767-4550 0.7 PK-5 488
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.