- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Samson Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Samson Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Samson Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Samson Middle School?
What grades does Samson Middle School offer ?
What school district is Samson Middle School part of?
Review Samson Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities