- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 206 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 24%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Samson High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Samson High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Samson High School?
How many students attend Samson High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Samson High School?
What grades does Samson High School offer ?
What school district is Samson High School part of?
Review Samson High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities