Samuel Morey Elementary School
- Samuel Morey Elementary School's student population of 181 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Samuel Morey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#95 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rivendell Interstate School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orford Rivendell Academy Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
2972 Route 25a
Orford, NH 03777
(603)353-4321 0.7 7-12 204
- Piermont Piermont Village School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
131 Rte. 10
Piermont, NH 03779
(603)272-5881 5.2 PK-8 61
- Bradford Bradford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 256 students
143 Fairground Road
Bradford, VT 05033
(802)222-4077 6.7 PK-6 256
- Lyme Lyme Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 203 students
Rte. 10, Main St.
Lyme, NH 03768
(603)795-2125 6.7 K-8 203
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.