Samuel Morey Elementary School
- The student population of 169 students has grown by 11% over five years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.08 is less than the state average of 0.10. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rivendell Interstate School District's student population of 491 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $37,740 is higher than the state average of $20,892. The district revenue/student has grown by 127% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $35,531 is higher than the state average of $20,581. The district spending/student has grown by 123% over four years.
|School District Name||Rivendell Interstate School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||491||186|
|District Total Revenue||$11 MM||$4 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$37,740||$20,892|
|District Spending / Student||$35,531||$20,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrfordRivendell AcademyGrades: 7-12 | 212 students
2972 Route 25a
Orford, NH 03777
PiermontPiermont Village SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 63 students
Po Box 98
Piermont, NH 03779
West FairleeWestshire Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 110 students
744 Vt Route 113
West Fairlee, VT 05083
BradfordBradford Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 254 students
143 Fairground Road
Bradford, VT 05033
LymeLyme Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 194 students
Lyme, NH 03768
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.