- Rivendell Academy's student population of 204 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rivendell Academy's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rivendell Interstate School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairlee Samuel Morey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 181 students
214 School Street
Fairlee, VT 05045
(802)333-9755 0.7 PK-6 181
- Piermont Piermont Village School Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
131 Rte. 10
Piermont, NH 03779
(603)272-5881 5.3 PK-8 61
- Lyme Lyme Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 203 students
Rte. 10, Main St.
Lyme, NH 03768
(603)795-2125 6.3 K-8 203
- Bradford Bradford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 256 students
143 Fairground Road
Bradford, VT 05033
(802)222-4077 7.1 PK-6 256
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.