Thetford Elementary School
- Thetford Elementary School's student population of 224 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thetford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#64 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Thetford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lyme Lyme Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 203 students
Rte. 10, Main St.
Lyme, NH 03768
(603)795-2125 3.6 K-8 203
- South Strafford Newton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
243 Vt Route 132
South Strafford, VT 05070
(802)765-4351 6.8 PK-8 121
- Hanover Frances C. Richmond School Grades: 6-8 | 373 students
63 Lyme Rd.
Hanover, NH 03755
(603)643-6040 6.9 6-8 373
- Hanover Bernice A. Ray School Grades: K-5 | 464 students
26 Reservoir Rd.
Hanover, NH 03755
(603)643-6655 7.1 K-5 464
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.