Lyme Elementary School
- Lyme Elementary School's student population of 203 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lyme Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#96 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lyme School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thetford Thetford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 224 students
2689 Route 113
Thetford, VT 05074
(802)785-2426 3.6 PK-6 224
- Orford Rivendell Academy Grades: 7-12 | 204 students
2972 Route 25a
Orford, NH 03777
(603)353-4321 6.3 7-12 204
- Fairlee Samuel Morey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 181 students
214 School Street
Fairlee, VT 05045
(802)333-9755 6.7 PK-6 181
- Hanover Bernice A. Ray School Grades: K-5 | 464 students
26 Reservoir Rd.
Hanover, NH 03755
(603)643-6655 8.2 K-5 464
- Hanover Frances C. Richmond School Grades: 6-8 | 373 students
63 Lyme Rd.
Hanover, NH 03755
(603)643-6040 8.2 6-8 373
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.