San Marin High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,132 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Graduation Rate: 96% (Top 10% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is San Marin High School's ranking?
San Marin High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of San Marin High School?
The graduation rate of San Marin High School is 96%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend San Marin High School?
1,132 students attend San Marin High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of San Marin High School students are White, 31% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Asian, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of San Marin High School?
San Marin High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does San Marin High School offer ?
San Marin High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review San Marin High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities