Scenic Elementary School
- Scenic Elementary School's student population of 274 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Scenic Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#722 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa County Valley No. 51 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grand Junction Broadway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 253 students
Grand Junction, CO 81503
(970)254-6430 1.5 PK-5 253
- Grand Junction Dual Immersion Academy School Grades: PK-5 | 306 students
552 A West Main Street
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970)254-6070 1.8 PK-5 306
- Grand Junction Juniper Ridge Community School Grades: K-9 | 303 students
640 24-1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO 81502
(970)639-0884 1.9 K-9 303
- Grand Junction Pomona Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 371 students
588 25-1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO 81505
(970)254-4990 2.0 K-5 371
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.