Scottsdale Country Day School
Scottsdale Country Day School serves 168 students in grades Kindergarten-7.
Scottsdale Country Day School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Arizona for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 80-89% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-79% (which is higher than the Arizona state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year.
Minority enrollment is 24% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Arizona state average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
Scottsdale Country Day School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Scottsdale Country Day School's student population of 168 students has grown by 127% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Scottsdale Country Day School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,120 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Scottsdale Country Day School is 0.41, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (AZ)
Overall Testing Rank
#81 out of 2120 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, AZ Dept. of Education
Review Scottsdale Country Day School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
40% of Teachers Call in Sick in Wisconsin
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
10 Best SAT Prep Methods
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Common Mental Health Problems in School Children and How to Address Them
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.